Get Your Cleanest Mouth And Healthiest Smile. Call Today.(858) 762-9991
Routine dental cleanings and exams in our San Diego dentist office are the best way to keep your smile healthy and bright. We want to help you keep smiling confidently by catching small problems before they get worse. Expect to get the royal treatment from Dr. Davey and our entire team when you come in for your visit.Dr. Davey on Dental Exams and Cleanings at Brian Davey DDS Read Transcript
Below are just a few of the many benefits of making us your go-to dentist for regular checkups:
- All-inclusive dental care to help you smile with confidence.
- Reduced chance of long-term dental problems.
- Cleaner, healthier teeth and gums.
- Improved overall health.
At Brian Davey DDS, our motto is: “Healthy gums, healthy heart, healthy arteries, healthy brain!”
Call us at (858) 762-9991 today to schedule your six-month wellness visit. Take care of your smile and your health!
Experience Comprehensive Dental Care
Our dental team realizes there is a strong connection between the health of your mouth and the health of your body. That’s why we perform a thorough dental exam plus additional oral health screenings at your wellness visit. Here’s what you can expect at your checkup:
- Greeting by our “Director of First Impressions” to help you with any paperwork.
- Patient interview to discover your health goals.
- Tour of our friendly office.
- Set of X-rays for a detailed look at your teeth and jaw.
- Medical history review by Dr. Davey.
- Comprehensive dental exam to find hidden problems. We use intraoral cameras and big screen TVs so you can see what our dentist sees.
- Test for gum disease using DNA from your mouth.
- Advanced oral cancer screening using the VELscope system to catch early signs of the disease.
- Thorough gum exam and health status review.
- Complete teeth cleaning from our dental hygienist to rid your teeth of plaque, tartar, and bacteria.
- Meeting with our treatment coordinator to design a custom treatment plan that you’re comfortable with.
Our patients often mention specific dental-related problems they are having, such as a chronic dry mouth or bad breath. We offer products to treat these conditions, so if you’re noticing anything out of the ordinary, be sure to let us know.
In particular, bad breath is often a sign of periodontal disease (gum disease). Caught early, it is very treatable with noninvasive techniques before it has a chance to potentially cause problems in other areas of your body.
Be sure to schedule dental cleanings and exams every six months. Call our expert team today at (858) 762-9991. Don’t take good oral health for granted!