Restore Your Gum Health And Protect Your Smile!(858) 762-9991
When your gums are not healthy, much more than just your gums are at risk. In fact, our motto at Brian Davey DDS is, “Healthy gums, healthy heart, healthy arteries, healthy brain!” We work with each of our San Diego area patients to keep their gums healthy so that their entire body can thrive with better health. Here’s what you can expect after gum disease treatment from Dr. Davey:Dr. Davey on treatment options for Gum Disease at Brian Davey DDS Read Transcript
- Healthier, cleaner gums.
- Fewer bacteria in your mouth.
- Prevention of other long-term dental and health problems.
- Better, more pleasing breath.
- Increased confidence when speaking in social situations.
Call our office today at (858) 762-9991 to schedule your appointment and learn more about gum disease solutions. Keep your gums healthy!
Visit Us For Gum Treatment Options
You could have gum disease and not even know it, as the symptoms are not always noticeable. That’s why we recommend regular checkups in our dentist office at least twice a year.
At each visit we will perform a gum disease test using DNA from your mouth. This test enables us to determine the type of bacteria causing problems with your gums. Depending on the results, we have two different options to rid your mouth of harmful, disease-causing bacteria:
- Treatment with Perio Protect. With the Perio Protect system, you will get custom-fit trays that deliver germ-killing medication below the gumline where your toothbrush is unable to reach. This noninvasive treatment takes just 10-15 minutes a day and is effective at restoring your gums to health when gum disease is in its early and moderate stages.
- Treatment with a laser. For advanced gum disease, Dr. Davey or Dr. Meadows will use a safe laser to gently remove damaged gum tissue. We may then use deep cleaning techniques to rid your teeth and their roots of tartar and bacteria. Laser treatment is more precise than a standard scalpel, so your recovery time will be shorter than with traditional gum disease methods.
Contact us at (858) 762-9991 today for healthier gums with gum disease treatment. Take care of your gums now to prevent other health complications!