Call Now To Schedule Your Implant Consultation.(858) 762-9991
Dental implants give you many more options for teeth replacement than were available just a few short years ago. In the past, many people chose to get dentures or a bridge to replace missing teeth and fill in their smile.Dr. Davey on Dental Implants at Brian Davey DDS Read Transcript
Today, Dr. Brian Davey and Dr. Coleman Meadows can restore your teeth with a variety of options using teeth implants. Below are a few of the benefits of dental implant restoration in our San Diego dentist office:
- Fill in missing teeth to give you a younger, more vibrant appearance.
- Prevent jawbone loss that is common with missing teeth.
- Improve the overall health of your teeth and gums.
- Boost your confidence when speaking to others.
- Prevent your teeth from shifting positions.
- Enjoy easier talking with a full set of teeth.
Call us at (858) 762-9991 today to schedule your implant consultation. Your new smile is waiting for you!
Learn All About Your Implant Restoration Options
Brian Davey DDS works closely with a top oral surgeon who will place dental implants in your jaw. When your new implants are ready for restoration, you have many choices. We will be happy to detail each of them for you at your consultation. Here are a few options we offer for implant restoration:
- Implant crowns and bridges. For one missing tooth, we will use our CEREC system to craft a beautiful porcelain crown that we can then secure to the top of your implant. Likewise, if you have two or more missing teeth, an implant bridge will fill in your smile with CEREC crowns.
- All-on-4® implant restoration. This innovative treatment method uses four precisely placed implants to anchor a whole arch of teeth on either the upper or lower jaw. We can usually complete your restoration in a single visit.
- Mini implants. If traditional implants aren’t suitable for your situation, you may be a good candidate for mini implants. These are similar to standard implants but are smaller, require less jawbone to fuse with, and offer a shorter recovery time. We can restore these implants just like we can traditional implants.
Call us today at (858) 762-9991 to schedule your consultation for dental implants. Enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile again!