Remove Damaged Teeth & Enjoy Eating Again. Call Now!(858) 762-9991
At Brian Davey DDS, saving a patient’s tooth is always our top priority. However, sometimes tooth removal is necessary to protect the remaining teeth and keep a patient’s mouth healthy. If tooth extraction is necessary, you’re in the right place. In our San Diego dentist office, you’ll benefit from:
- Expertly administered local anesthesia to numb the affected area.
- A caring, compassionate staff dedicated to setting patients at ease.
- Trained dentists with many years of practical dental experience.
- Amenities such as warm blankets, comfortable pillows, headphones, Netflix movies, and chair-mounted TVs.
- Sedation options – either oral conscious sedation with a small pill or general anesthesia by special appointment.
Call us at (858) 762-9991 today to schedule an appointment. We even do some wisdom teeth extractions! Our office is located on Highlands Village Place in San Diego – around the corner from Vons.
Choose From Many Tooth Replacement Options
Missing teeth can cause your remaining teeth to shift positions, which could result in a misaligned bite. The solution to this problem is to replace your missing tooth. Below are several options we offer in our office:
- Dental implants. We work closely with a top oral surgeon who can place a dental implant where your tooth was. We can then top the implant with a beautiful porcelain crown made by our CEREC machine.
- Implant bridge. If you have several missing teeth, we can make an implant bridge anchored to two or more implants the oral surgeon has placed.
- All-on-4®. For a complete arch of replacement teeth, we can restore four dental implants using the All-on-4® procedure.
- Conventional dental bridge. A custom bridge will fill in the gap left by your missing tooth. We can anchor it on either side to your natural teeth.
- Conventional dentures. You can get either full dentures for a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining.