Tooth Removal/Teeth Extractions in Torrey Highlands
Experience Gentle Tooth Removal in Torrey Highlands, San Diego
At Brian Davey DDS, saving a patient’s tooth is always our top priority. However, sometimes tooth removal is necessary to protect the remaining teeth and keep a patient’s mouth healthy. If tooth extraction is necessary, you’re in the right place. In our San Diego dentist office, you’ll benefit from:
- Expertly administered local anesthesia to numb the affected area.
- A caring, compassionate staff dedicated to setting patients at ease.
- Trained dentists with many years of practical dental experience.
- Amenities such as warm blankets, comfortable pillows, headphones, Netflix movies, and chair-mounted TVs.
- Sedation options – either oral conscious sedation with a small pill or general anesthesia by special appointment.
Call us at (858) 7629991 today to schedule an appointment. We even do some wisdom teeth extractions! Our office is located on Highlands Village Place in Torrey Highlands, San Diego – around the corner from Vons.
Choose From Many Tooth Replacement Options
Missing teeth can cause your remaining teeth to shift positions, which could result in a misaligned bite. The solution to this problem is to replace your missing tooth. Below are several options we offer in our office:
- Dental implants. We work closely with a top oral surgeon who can place a dental implant where your tooth was. We can then top the implant with a beautiful porcelain crown made by our CEREC machine.
- Implant bridge. If you have several missing teeth, we can make an implant bridge anchored to two or more implants the oral surgeon has placed.
- All-on-4®. For a complete arch of replacement teeth, we can restore four dental implants using the All-on-4® procedure.
- Conventional dental bridge. A custom bridge will fill in the gap left by your missing tooth. We can anchor it on either side to your natural teeth.
- Conventional dentures. You can get either full dentures for a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining.