Revive Your Smile! Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation.(858) 762-9991
If your teeth are damaged, diseased, or missing altogether, Dr. Davey and Dr. Meadows will use restorative dentistry to give you back your smile and help you eat comfortably again!Dr. Davey on Restorative Dentistry at Brian Davey DDS Read Transcript
In our San Diego dentist office, we offer a variety of restorative options that we can custom tailor to suit your needs and circumstances. Restorative dental treatment will:
- Repair and strengthen damaged and diseased teeth to help prevent further problems.
- Replace missing teeth for a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Make biting and chewing easier so you can enjoy eating again.
- Restore your self-confidence in social settings.
- Improve your overall oral health.
- Make talking easier so others can understand you better.
Call our office today at (858) 762-9991 to schedule your consultation. Our office is conveniently located on Highlands Village Drive in San Diego, by Rubio’s Coastal Grill.
Choose From Many Restorative Options For Your New Smile
Restorative dentistry plays an important role in helping our patients enjoy many things in life that they may have been missing out on. Everyone likes to see a beautiful smile in the mirror, eat their favorite foods, and feel good about their appearance.
That’s why Brian Davey DDS offers an assortment of restorative dental services to help you get back the full beauty and function of your mouth. Choose from:
- Smile in a Day for new dental crowns or veneers in one easy appointment using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system.
- Metal-free tooth-colored fillings to stop tooth decay and repair diseased teeth. We can also remove your old silver amalgam fillings to make your smile more attractive.
- Dental implant restoration with a new crown, bridge, implant-retained dentures, or implant-supported dentures.
- Fixed bridges that anchor to your natural teeth to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Conventional full and partial dentures to give you back your bite and make talking easier.
- Root canal treatment to save your diseased tooth by cleaning out, sanitizing, and sealing it. You can get a new CEREC crown for the repaired tooth the same day to beautify and strengthen it.
You have many options for restoring your teeth and your smile. Call us today at (858) 762-9991 to learn more about restorative dentistry and to schedule your appointment. Or use our handy online form. Life’s too short not to enjoy a healthy, white smile!