Family Dentistry in Torrey Highlands
Come See Our Torrey Highlands, San Diego Family Dentist for Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family
As a parent or caregiver, one of the best things you can do for your family is provide them with comprehensive dental care so they can have healthy mouths and bright smiles. Dr. Brian Davey loves to help families in our Torrey Highlands dentist office – whether your family includes babies, grandparents, or both! Advantages of seeing us for your family dentistry include:
- Full range of dental care under one roof for each member of your family.
- Group visits available for your entire family to be seen at once.
- Special touches for your kids like a treasure box, toothbrushing calendar, character toothbrushes, and a fun play area stocked with video games and a chalkboard.
- Our practice’s expertise and reputation – including earning 2017 Best Business in San Diego by the North San Diego Business Chamber, being named a Top 10 General Dentist in San Diego’s Best Union-Tribune Readers Poll (2019), and Dr. Davey becoming a Fellow for the Academy of Oral Systemic Health.
Call our friendly staff today to schedule appointments for your loved ones: (858) 762-9991. Keep their smiles healthy and white!
Let Your Family Enjoy a Wide Offering of Dental Services
We want to make it simple for your family to get excellent dental care. You shouldn’t have to drive all over town for each member of your family. That’s why we offer so many different dental services right here! Take advantage of:
- Complete Health Dentistry: integrative dental medicine, reuniting the mouth and the body. This is dentistry focusing on the connection between your mouth and your body’s health. At each checkup, or “well visit,” we will perform a gum disease test, screen for oral cancer, and check for tooth decay using a cavity detector. If needed, we offer nutritional counseling, tooth sealants, fluoride treatment, and custom mouthguards for both athletics and bruxism (teeth grinding). Student athletes receive a free professional mouthguard!
- Your child’s first dental visit will be more of a “happy visit” as an infant or toddler. We acquaint them with us and show them how to brush their teeth properly. Once they reach age 4 or 5, they should be seen every six months for routine wellness visits.
- Dental cleanings and exams to keep your family’s teeth clean, their mouths healthy, and their smiles white. We may also take X-rays for a closer look at the teeth and jaw.
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile. Services include dental veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign orthodontics, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, smile makeovers, and frenectomies (tongue-tie procedure).
- Restorative dentistry such as tooth fillings, dental implant restorations, one-day crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal treatment.
- TMJ treatment/teeth grinding to stop nagging jaw pain and harmful teeth grinding.
- Sleep apnea treatment to help you and your family sleep better, feel better, and prevent serious health complications.